When does class start/end?
Classes begin promptly at 9:00 am, and typically end at 5:00 pm.
This course teaches project setup and configuration and plan configuration for Engineering Workflow Management (EWM) formerly Rational® Team Concert (RTC). This hands-on course takes students...Read More
This course teaches project setup and configuration and plan configuration for Engineering Workflow Management (EWM) formerly Rational® Team Concert (RTC).
This hands-on course takes students through the advanced tasks required to control permissions, schedules, and team assignments. It also covers configuration of the various plans needed to provide users with the views and functionality required to meet team scheduling, workflow, and reporting processes.
EWM is the workflow management component of the IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management tool suite (formerly Rational CLM). EWM provides a scalable solution for answering the following questions: What are we doing? Who is doing it? And how is it progressing?
After completing this course, students will be able to create and configure projects, teams, timelines, role-based permissions, and plan views in EWM.
• Project Area Overview
• Create Project
• Timelines and Iterations
• Roles and Permissions
• Create Teams
• Create Plans
• Format Plans
• Best Practices
• Plan Reports
• Environment Settings for Plans
• Kanban Plans
• Format Kanban Plan
• Cross Project Plan
• Quick Planner Introduction
• Work Board Basics
• Plan Board Basics
• Introduction to project areas, teams, timelines, and plans.
• Create project area; add project members; assign roles
• Create project timelines and iterations
• Create member roles; set permissions for roles
• Create teams; add team members; assign roles
• Create and associate work item categories
• Create and configure plans
• Customize plan format/display
• Best practices for timelines, teams, categories, and plans
• Plan notes, snapshots, and burndown report
• Estimate settings and work environment defaults
• Modify Kanban plan characteristics
• Creating links and plan snapshots to support cross project plans
• Overview of Quick Planner boards
• Creating, configuring, and using Quick Planner work boards
• Creating, configuring, and using Quick Planner plan boards
• Working with Kanban plans
U5NSL52G: IBM Engineering Workflow Management Source Control Fundamentals, V7.x (RTC)
U5NSL53G: IBM Engineering Workflow Management Source Control - Advanced Topics, V7.x (RTC)
U5NLS61G: IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management Reports (JRS) and Dashboards, V7.x
Additional advanced and administrative topics available, including SAFe templates and plans.
Project managers and power users who are responsible for configuring project setup and release schedules as well as plan configuration and plan usage.
U5NSL62G: IBM Engineering Workflow Management Task Management and Scheduling, V7.x
Save up to $250-$2500 Use Promo Code: SurfBoard
View Details Register by September 6, 2019