On October 19, 2023, this course will be renamed to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights (Data) Specialist.
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data specialists implement solutions that provide insight into customer profiles and that track engagement activities to help improve customer experiences and increase customer retention. In this course, students will learn about the Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data solution, including how to unify customer data with prebuilt connectors, predict customer intent with rich segmentation, and maintain control of customer data. This course begins with importing and transforming your customer data and culminates with extending your customer data platform solution into the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 applications.
Candidates should be familiar with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data and have firsthand experience with one or more additional Dynamics 365 apps, Power Query, Microsoft Dataverse, Common Data Model, and Microsoft Power Platform. They should also have working knowledge of practices related to privacy, compliance, consent, security, responsible AI, and data retention policy.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Clean, transform, and ingest data into Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- Create a unified customer profile
- Work with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- Enrich data and predictions
- Set up and manage external connections
- Administer and monitor Customer Insights
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- Firsthand experience with one or more Dynamics 365 apps, Power Query, Microsoft Dataverse, Common Data Model, and Microsoft Power Platform