This Comprehensive Power Apps course teaches attendees how to create custom apps in the cloud to automate business processes. Students learn how to create canvas apps using templates, apps from SharePoint, and more, in a low-code environment. Throughout the class, attendees get real-world, hands-on practice creating and editing several small apps and adding Power Automate flows to those apps. Attendees then go beyond the basics and build more sophisticated custom apps in a low-code environment.
- This 2-day course combines our 1-day Introduction to Power Apps and Intermediate Power Apps courses.
- Understand Power Platform and Power Apps
- Work in Power Apps Studio
- Create and edit canvas apps
- Create an app using SharePoint
- Use Power Automate flows
- Create and customize Power App components
- Work with Power App galleries and containers
- Use Power App Record actions
- Create and use Power App variables
- Use Power Automate within Power Apps
All students must be familiar with Power Automate.