This Power Automate and Power Apps training course teaches attendees how to leverage the powerful features of both tools to build Microsoft Power Platform applications and automations that maximize your team’s productivity in Microsoft 365.
The Power Automate modules in this course teach attendees how to create automated flows, scheduled flows, and button flows in a no-code environment. Students learn how to create automated workflows between their favorite apps and services to synchronize files, receive notifications, collect data, and more. Attendees then take their Power Automate skills to the next level to create more advanced approval workflows, build a workflow from scratch, and gain a deeper understanding of Triggers, Variables, and Expressions.
The Power Apps topics teach attendees how to create custom apps in the cloud to automate business processes. Students learn how to create canvas apps using templates, apps from SharePoint, and more in a low-code environment. Throughout the class, attendees get real-world, hands-on practice creating and editing several small apps and adding Power Automate flows to those apps. Attendees then go beyond the basics and build more sophisticated custom apps in a low-code environment.
- Note: This 4-day course combines our 2-day Comprehensive Power Automate and Comprehensive Power Apps courses.
- Understand Power Platform and Power Apps
- Define Power Automate and its capabilities
- Identify and describe the different components of a Power Automate flow
- Create automated flows using templates and from scratch
- Edit and manage Power Automate flows
- Use Power Automate to automate tasks in M365 apps
- Create complex approval flows from scratch
- Use triggers, actions, dynamic content, conditions, and loops to build robust flows
- Troubleshoot and test flows to ensure they are working correctly
- Work with files in Power Automate, including copying, moving, converting, and manipulating files
- Use Power Automate variables and expressions to build dynamic and reusable flows
- Work in Power Apps Studio
- Create and edit canvas apps
- Create an app using SharePoint
- Use Power Automate flows
- Create and customize Power App components
- Work with Power App galleries and containers
- Use Power App Record actions
- Create and use Power App variables
- Use Power Automate within Power Apps
No prior experience is presumed.