This Comprehensive Power Automate course teaches end-users how to create automated flows, scheduled flows, and button flows in a no-code environment. Students learn how to create automated workflows between their favorite apps and services to synchronize files, receive notifications, collect data, and more. Attendees then take their Power Automate skills to the next level to create more advanced approval workflows, build a workflow from scratch, and gain a deeper understanding of Triggers, Variables, and Expressions. Students also learn how to create automated workflows between their favorite apps and services to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data, and more.
- This 2-day course combines our 1-day Introduction to Power Automate and Intermediate Power Automate courses.
- Define Power Automate and its capabilities
- Identify and describe the different components of a Power Automate flow
- Create automated flows using templates and from scratch
- Edit and manage Power Automate flows
- Use Power Automate to automate tasks in MS365 apps
- Create complex approval flows from scratch
- Use triggers, actions, dynamic content, conditions, and loops to build robust flows
- Troubleshoot and test flows to ensure they are working correctly
- Work with files in Power Automate, including copying, moving, converting, and manipulating files
- Use Power Automate variables and expressions to build dynamic and reusable flows
No prior experience is presumed.