Take your Power Automate skills to the next level with our Intermediate Microsoft Power Automate training. This course builds on the introductory course to teach attendees how to create more advanced approval workflows, build a workflow from scratch, and gain a deeper understanding of Triggers, Variables, and Expressions. Students learn how to create automated workflows between their favorite apps and services to synchronize files, get notifications, collect data, and more.
- Create complex approval flows from scratch
- Use triggers, actions, dynamic content, conditions, and loops to build robust flows
- Troubleshoot and test flows to ensure they are working correctly
- Work with files in Power Automate, including copying, moving, converting, and manipulating files
- Use Power Automate variables and expressions to build dynamic and reusable flows
Attendees must have completed Accelebrate's Introduction to Power Automate course or have equivalent knowledge.