Learn how to administer a business-to-business (B2B) Commerce store in Lightning that enables retailers, wholesalers, or distributors to purchase goods or services from your brand. In this class, our Commerce Cloud experts will walk you through how to use Salesforce B2B Commerce to set up and configure the essential elements required to manage a store on Lightning Experience, so you can deliver a buyer experience that satisfies your organization’s unique requirements.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the features and functionality of the platform.
- Set up buyer accounts and contacts to make purchases in your online store.
- Organize the products and categories in your store to present products for sale to business customers.
- Understand the different types of products and how to configure them.
- Work with Price Books, Price Book Items, Buyer Groups, and Entitlements to enable business customers to purchase products.
- Implement marketing and pricing strategies.
- Customize a site with clicks not code using Experience Builder.
- Enable multiple locales, languages, and currencies and understand how localization (and translations) are handled in B2B Commerce.
Who Can Benefit
This class is designed for administrators, developers, and marketers responsible for maintenance and no-code customizations of a B2B Commerce store using Lightning. If you’re new to the Salesforce Platform, we recommend you complete the Admin Beginner trail in addition to the pre-work for this class.
Lessons and Topics
- Understand the Features and Functionality of B2B Commerce
- Personalize Your Workspace
- Explore Salesforce B2B Commerce
- Review B2B Commerce Basic Setup
- Manage Buyer Account and Buyer User
- Create a Price Book
- Load Price Book Entries
- Set Up a Buyer Group
- Create and Use Entitlement Policies
- Explore External Managed Accounts
Product Organization (Catalogs and Categories)
- Create and Assign a Catalog to Your Store
- Create Categories and Subcategories
- Assign Products to a Category
- Get to Know Product Classes
- Create a Product Attribute for Filtering
- Create a Simple Product
- Add Product Images
- Create a Variation Parent and Variation Products
- Add Products to the Store
- Display a New Product Attribute in the Store
Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- Configure Pricing Strategy and Priorities for Price Books
- Create a Price Adjustment Schedule (Tiered Pricing)
- Understand Promotions
- Optimize Product Search
- Use Commerce Reports for Marketing Insight
Internationalization and Localization
- Enable Data Translation and Activate a Language in the Store
- Enter Translations for Objects
- Create Euro Price List Items
- Change a Page Label
- Change the Category Page to Grid View
- Add Content to Homepage
- Target an Experience Builder Component
- Create a New Page and Add It to the Navigation Menu
- Build a Branding Set
- Review Considerations for Low-Code and Pro-Code Customizations