This course is for scientists and analysts who want to analyze observational data collected over time. It is not for SAS users who have collected data in a complicated experimental design. They should take the Mixed Models Analyses Using SAS® course instead.
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual lab time to practice.
- Create individual and group profile plots and sample variograms.
- Use the MIXED procedure to fit a general linear mixed model and a random coefficient model.
- Plot information criteria for models with selected covariance structures.
- Generate diagnostic plots in PROC MIXED.
- Fit a binary generalized linear mixed model in the GLIMMIX procedure.
- Fit an ordinal generalized linear mixed model and a model with spline effects in PROC GLIMMIX.
- Fit a binary GEE model in the GENMOD procedure.
Who Can Benefit
- Epidemiologists, social scientists, physical scientists, and business analysts
- Before attending this course, you should be able to:
- Execute SAS programs and create SAS data sets.
- Fit models using the GLM and REG procedures in SAS/STAT software.