This course focuses on the following key areas: managing SAS Model Manager data sources, creating a SAS Model Manager project, importing models into SAS Model Manager, using the SAS Model Manager Query Utility, creating scoring tasks, exporting models and projects into a SAS repository, and creating and configuring version life cycles. The course also covers generating SAS Model Manager model comparison reports, publishing and deploying SAS Model Manager models, creating SAS Model Manager production model monitoring reports, and creating user-defined reports.
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual Lab time to practice.
- manage SAS Model Manager Data Sources
- create a SAS Model Management Project Tree
- import models into SAS Model Manager
- compare and assess models using model comparison reports
- score SAS Model Manager models
- create SAS Model Manager production reports
- create SAS Model Manager advanced reports
- create customized version life cycles
- use the SAS Model Manager query utility.
Who Can Benefit
- IT staff who are involved in data preparation, scoring, and automating reports; modelers who create the model, create data sets, and might do some customized reporting; and business analysts, who are consumers of the model
- Before attending this course, you should be familiar with data mining concepts. You will derive the greatest benefit from this course if you have the following training or experience:
- experience working in an IT environment
- experience with SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS/STAT, and Base SAS software
- experience constructing and evaluating predictive models, which can be gained by taking the Applied Analytics Using SAS® Enterprise Miner™ course.