Transforming Software Development in the Enterprise: Agile, DevOps and Kubernetes [Whitepaper]
Transformation is necessary in order to stay competitive in today’s market, and many organizations are already capitalizing on modern development practices and utilizing training at all levels of the organization to help break down barriers and transform their enterprise.
In this whitepaper, we explore the benefits gained from the principles of continuous development and deployment, and we take a look at the tools and techniques needed to apply those principles to achieve inter-team collaboration and maximum benefit for your organization.
Download the whitepaper to learn more about:
- The benefits and limitations of Agile development techniques
- How the DevOps strategy helps organizations like yours accelerate delivery and improve quality by breaking down barriers
- The value of containerization in a microservices architecture
- Kubernetes and the principles around cloud-native architecture
- The steps an organization should take to move from a legacy waterfall approach to an Agile or DevOps approach