This course is intended to help clients with existing ITIL adoption that are also considering or are in early stages of adopting DevOps practices. Clients will understand the intersection of ITIL and DevOps and how to leverage both to realize their full value. Because many corporations have invested heavily in ITIL and their existing environments are based on the ITIL framework, this approach to DevOps utilizes ITIL principles.
- Define and interpret the DevOps approach practices
- Define how DevOps and ITSM complement each other
- Identify and distinguish which ITIL processes are considered vital in a DevOps environment
- Define new policy areas that apply for ITSM processes in DevOps environments
- Illustrate how to measure processes in automated DevOps environments
- Define and distinguish the necessary culture and team structures
- Identify and define recommended steps of preparing for automation
- Describe considerations of approach to business integration from transition
Who Can Benefit
Business and Technical roles: These roles may be new to the defined DevOps practices but have previous exposure to the ITIL framework.
- IT department leaders, IT Directors, IT Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, IT Service Managers, Service Transition Managers
- Software and Code Developers and other technical roles associated with the DevOps practices
- Any roles involved in IT projects managed or led via ITIL