Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1? By covering the details around the exam objectives, this course will help hone your problem-solving skills and reinforce your knowledge of key topics. A mock exam at the end of the course will help you assess your readiness.
- Describe the structure of the exam and the exam’s objectives.
- List the most heavily weighted exam objectives.
- Describe key features of the Force.com programming languages, including: Apex, SOQL, SOSL, and Visualforce.
- Explain important Force.com concepts, such as the testing framework, governor limits, and the save order of execution.
- Explain the ALM of a Salesforce development project.
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for an individual who has experience developing and deploying basic business logic and user interfaces using the programmatic capabilities of the Force.com platform, including practical application of the skills and concepts noted in the exam objectives below.
It is not necessary to possess any Salesforce credentials before attending this course or sitting for the Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification; however, we recommend the following experience:
- A student attending this course should generally have one to two years of experience as a developer and at least six months of experience on the Force.com platform.