This course is designed for Salesforce administrators who would like to learn the basics of implementing business logic using Apex, the primary programming language of the Salesforce platform. First,you’ll learn how to read Apex code and then you’ll gradually increase your programming skills from writing single debugging statements to programming multiple, multi-line blocks of code.
- Describe use cases for Apex.
- Write, test, and migrate applications containing debugging statements,
- Apex classes, Apex triggers, and SOQL queries.
- Create, read, update, and delete data using Apex DML.
- Describe how governor limits manage shared resources and impact Apex
Who Can Benefit
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming using Apex is designed for people who are familiar with the Salesforce application user interface and customizing applications using the Setup menu. It is meant to provide an understanding of object-oriented programming in the context of Apex and the Salesforce platform. No prior programming experience required.
Course participants should be familiar with the Salesforce User Interface.