What are the steps for completing a registration?
- Follow the provided registration link, using Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
- Log into your portal account, or create a new one. You'll only need to create an account once.
- Agree to the vendor's terms and conditions.
- Any required actions are highlighted in red - e.g. you might see 'Attention Needed' next to the student's name.
- Proceed to checkout. If there are any errors, these will be highlighted in red.
- Review or provide your payment and billing information.
- Agree to the US Export Compliance Regulations.
- After submitting your order, you'll receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your sales representative.
Why doesn't the training registration link work?
Training registration is supported in current versions of Firefox and Chrome. It is not supported in Internet Explorer (IE). If IE is your default browser, highlight and copy the registration link, and paste it into Firefox or Chrome. If there is still an issue, contact your sales representative by replying to the email with the registration link.
Do I need to create an account?
No, you can checkout as a guest. If you do create an account you will only have to enter your information once.
Does every employee who takes training need an account?
No, only the person who is registering the student(s) needs an account. If an employee is creating and paying for their own registrations, they will need their own account.
I clicked on 'Attention Needed' next to the student's name. Why can't I see a pop up window?
Popup blocker is enabled. Please disable your popup blocker and try again.
I clicked on 'Attention Needed' next to the student's name and there's already information there. What do I need to do?
If all of the fields are already filled out, you just need to do a quick check to make sure it's accurate.
How can I see the Terms & Conditions?
On the order page, there is a red 'Terms & Conditions' link. If they don't appear when you click, please disable your popup blocker and try again.
Why did we change to a new registration system?
We always want to provide the best experience for our customers. The Portal streamlines the registration process by allowing you to create a profile that can be reused over and over. If you have any questions, our Education Consultants are always happy to help you out!