As it becomes more popular to build new apps in Docker, there are significant risks to container security across the host. These best practices are essential.
Although virtual training has been available for decades, it still garners a negative reputation due to faulty connectivity, poor sound quality and limited visual aids—all of which make its capabilities pale in comparison to the traditional, instructor-led classroom experience. If your perception of virtual training has kept you from booking a course, ExitCertified can change that with our exclusive remote-learning technology: Live Virtual. ExitCertified's Live Virtual environment gives you the opportunity to attend a live certified online training course from your office or home. It's a remarkable way to experience premium training when and where you need it. Attend a live instructor-led class from the convenience of your office or home. Experience a fully interactive class in popular brands including AWS, IBM, VMware, SAP and more, with seamless live 2-way audio and video communication. Eliminate travel time and costs by joining a live instructor-led class from anywhere. Experience hands-on labs with real-time support and share ideas and questions with your fellow classmates in real time. It’s the smart way to get the training you need without disrupting your work schedule or spending money on travel.
What Does Live Virtual Mean?
Virtual Training is any form of instruction carried out in a virtual or simulated environment when the teacher and student are in different locations. Virtual training environments simulate classroom training experiences. ExitCertified virtual training solutions allow you to benefit from real-time, on-line, instructor-led training from the convenience of your office or home. The platform allows students to be completely immersed in the lesson and participate with the same capabilities as in-person attendees. We’ve made a serious investment in high-definition video and audio technology, which means students can focus on course content and discussions instead of worrying about what they can’t see or hear. In designing Live Virtual, we understood that the technology was only half the battle. We also needed to assure our students that a superior learning experience was our responsibility, and not theirs. We have embraced our obligation to create a seamless technical environment that allows our students to have the same quality of learning that’s found in our live classrooms.
Top 5 Advantages of Live Virtual Classroom Training
- In-person and online training courses allow you to explore topics in great depth, and earning industry certifications can increase your chances for a promotion or pay raise.
- You’ll show both initiative and dedication to the company by keeping yourself current, and you might even have the chance to make significant impacts on the business and demonstrate your commitment to your company’s longevity.
- When you take virtual training you're demonstrating to your leadership team how disruptive technologies can be embraced and used to their fullest potential when the workforce understands those tools.
- Just like an exercise routine or a healthy diet, training can become an integral, regular part of your life with some dedication and repetition. With remote training, you can start small by setting aside one or two hours per week that you devote to your course. Choose a topic that interests you (and benefits your company), and get started with online, self-paced courses.
- With the virtual IT training courses, you have the opportunity to get training for even your most remote offices—including those offshore and over-seas. Even if your employees are in tech centers like Seattle or Chicago, they can still opt to take the training from the comfort of their home or office, foregoing the potential for lengthy and stressful commutes to unfamiliar parts of town.
5 Ways Live Virtual Redefines Virtual Training
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure
- Highly Trained Production Team
- Interactive, Face-to-Face Experience
- Proactive Help and Support
- Perfecting Virtual Training Since 2012
Live Virtual Producers Ensure a Seamless Training Experience
At ExitCertified, we see training as a live performance. That’s why there’s a team of full-time Live Virtual producers behind every class whose sole job is to ensure a flawless learning experience for you, the student. But it doesn’t start at the time of the lesson—each producer works with the Live Virtual Tech team well in advance of your course to make sure your virtual classroom meets the highest connectivity standards. This ensures you get as much one-on-one support as you need to set up your voice, video and lab environments for the lesson before it starts. And while the course is in session, your producer will monitor your connection in the background and address any issues the moment they arise, allowing your instructor to remain solely focused on delivering quality training. In this webinar, we discuss the situation and challenges for businesses attempting to upskill IT employees to drive digital transformation and outline the benefits of a single point of contact for multi-vendor training.
Reasons to choose Live Virtual
Live Virtual Web Setup
With Live Virtual you’ll be ready for the lesson in just a few clicks, whether you’re on a PC or Mac. Your setup process is automated with Windows Installer, which delivers the software for your classroom and lab environments in a single package. You’ll have access to help from your Live Virtual producer at every stage, and your setup status will be monitored in real time by our producers, allowing any issues to be addressed and resolved before your class begins. While virtual training has had a challenge in keeping up with the live classroom experience, today you can leverage a complete virtual experience with ExitCertified’s Live Virtual and get the full benefits of the classroom, no matter where you are.