Red Hat Certification Paths
Prove your Linux skills.
Employers want to hire only the best IT professionals. That’s why a Red Hat certification isn’t just about answering test questions. You must pass a hands-on, practical exam using Red Hat technologies.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is the leading open source platform for modern datacenters, with a stable, flexible foundation that adapts as your business changes. That’s just 1 of the reasons why more than 90% of Fortune Global 500 companies use Red Hat products and solutions. Whether you're new to Linux, experienced in Linux, or a master of Linux, we have training and certifications for you.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Deployment and Systems Management
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Server Hardening
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Linux Performance Tuning
DevOps certified professionals are skilled in multiple approaches to container management and automation, as well as multiple approaches to configuration management and automation. Prove your knowledge of technologies and practices that can accelerate the process of moving applications and updates from development through the build and test processes and on to production.
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Atomic Host Container Administration
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Configuration Management
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) delivers enterprise-grade security, performance, and scalability in any environment. Whether on-premise; virtual; or in private, public, or hybrid clouds, achieving a certification in JBoss EAP shows that you have the skills to deliver apps faster, everywhere.
Red Hat JBoss Fuse, BRMS, and more
Red Hat JBoss Fuse is a flexible, small-footprint integration platform that can be configured with any combination of components for a customizable IT footprint. Prove your skills with Red Hat certification. With Red Hat JBoss Business Rules Management System, certified professionals have proven that they have the skills to implement and manage business logic.
Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage
Cloud administrators and operators who need to use Red Hat CloudForms to manage cloud instances running on multiple cloud providers or virtualization infrastructures can prove their skills and knowledge with Red Hat certification. System administrators who are responsible for or seeking responsibility for implementing and managing virtualization infrastructures should consider a certification in Red Hat Virtualization.
Red Hat OpenStack Platform
The New Stack and the Linux Foundation ranked OpenStack as the most popular open source project. And Red Hat is leading the way. Customers have aggressive OpenStack adoption plans, but they list IT skills as their #1 challenge to getting started. Red Hat certification is here to boost your career—and help your company—with skills that are in demand.