Offered both online and in class, our Architecting On AWS course is built for solutions architects to learn more about optimizing the use of AWS Cloud. You will learn AWS best practices and recommended design patterns to help you through the process of architecting optimal solutions geared for AWS. Throughout the course, you will go through case studies to see how others have designed their own infrastructures, and how they were implemented with the AWS services. This course lasts 3 days and will end with an exam to test your knowledge. Learn more about this course by reading below.
Architecting on AWS now includes complimentary On Demand content:
- Vendor certified video content
- Technical and Instructor support
- Searchable course content
- + 3-months Lab access
- Bonus content now included: 100+ Authorized AWS
on demand digital videos
Architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The course is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. This course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. Case studies throughout the course showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented.
This course teaches you how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for:
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Take this skills assessment to see if you have the required knowledge to skip AWS Technical Essentials, the first course in the AWS technical training path: https://www.exitcertified.com/training-resources/skills-assessments/aws-skills-assessment
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor-led Training
- Hands-on Labs
- The Simplest Architectures
- Adding a Compute Layer
- Adding a Database Layer
- Networking in AWS Part 1
- Networking in AWS Part 2
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Elasticity, High Availability, and Monitoring
- Building Decoupled Architectures
- Microservices and Serverless Architectures
- RTO/RPO and Backup Recovery Setup
- Optimizations and Review
When can I access my On Demand training?
Upon attending day-1 of your instructor-led training, students are sent an email with instructions on how to access the complimentary AWS On Demand Training.
How long can I access my AWS On Demand training course?
All ExitCertified On Demand training courses come with 1-year access to vendor authorized video content and course books. Hands-on lab access for AWS courses is 3-months.
Sean is very knowledgeable and SME in the AWS Cloud Architect space. He made this training very interactive and fun for all the participation. I was very impressed with his explanation on the questions, or topics.
Course was really helpful. I love the way Ken make it interesting and interactive. He makes sure we all are alert and interacting.
He is highly knowledgeable and with patience responds to all the questions asked
My instructor Brandon was very helpful in helping me understand the material. He had a great cadence in presenting the course material. He made the learning experience enjoyable by making the entire course interactive and provided great supplementary sources. Excellent teacher!
Ruben is a super great instructor. Knows the material inside and out and has the ability to make the material interesting. I learned a ton from this course!
The class was well organized. The instructor was very knowledgable and professional. I will recommend this training to other employees within my company.
Authorized training from ExitCertified is created and maintained by the vendor who also creates the certification exams. While it may not be a requirement of certification to attend a vendor-authorized training class, doing so will put you in the best position to successfully complete the related exams. Start training and begin working towards one of the following certifications today.
Browse the suggested follow-on courses below and continue your training journey. We offer training in various learning formats, from instructor-led to virtual, so you can choose what works best for you. Get started by selecting a course to learn more.
33 options available
Apr 21, 2021 – Apr 23, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Apr 28, 2021 – Apr 30, 2021 (3 days) GTR
May 5, 2021 – May 7, 2021 (3 days) GTR
May 5, 2021 – May 7, 2021 (3 days) GTR
May 10, 2021 – May 12, 2021 (3 days)
May 12, 2021 – May 14, 2021 (3 days) GTR
May 19, 2021 – May 21, 2021 (3 days) GTR
May 19, 2021 – May 21, 2021 (3 days)
May 24, 2021 – May 26, 2021 (3 days)
May 26, 2021 – May 28, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Jun 2, 2021 – Jun 4, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Jun 2, 2021 – Jun 4, 2021 (3 days)
Jun 7, 2021 – Jun 9, 2021 (3 days)
Jun 9, 2021 – Jun 11, 2021 (3 days) GTR
Jun 16, 2021 – Jun 18, 2021 (3 days) GTR