71 course(s) found
This three-day SharePoint training course teaches business professionals how to take advantage of SharePoint's robust automated business processes. This course is designed to provide students with a...
The course teaches students how to install, configure and administer Microsoft SharePoint 2010. It also covers new features available in SharePoint 2010 sp1 as well as details on SharePoint Online....
In this course, students with 3-6 months experience developing ASP.NET Web applications will learn how to develop and customize SharePoint Server 2010 applications. Skills Gained After completing this...
This five-day course focuses on how to design a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 infrastructure for solution architects.The course also includes the latest features in SharePoint 2010 Sp1 and SharePoint...
The course track is targeted at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or...
This five-day course examines how to plan, configure, and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. Special areas of focus include implementing high availability, disaster recovery,...
This course provides .NET developers the information needed to design, build and troubleshoot SharePoint 2013 solutions. Specifically, the course will teach how to work with backend data, frontend...
This course provides SharePoint developers the information needed to implement SharePoint solutions using Enterprise Search, Managed Metadata Service (MMS), Business Connectivity Services (BCS),...
This five-day instructor-led course is intended for power users, who are tasked with working within the SharePoint 2013 environment. This course will provide a deeper, narrowly-focused training on the...
This five day course will teach you how to plan, configure, and manage advanced features in a Microsoft SharePoint 2016 environment. Special areas of focus include implementing high availability,...
This five day course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan and administer a Microsoft SharePoint 2016 environment. This course will teach you how to plan your SharePoint 2016,...
In this SharePoint training for beginners course, you gain a comprehensive overview of the SharePoint 2016 on-premise and SharePoint online platform, and learn to create, manage, and customize...
This Introduction to SharePoint 2016 class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2016 environment. It is an abbreviated version of our complete SharePoint End User class and is intended for people...
This SharePoint 2016 Site Owner class is for site owners/managers new to working in a SharePoint 2016 environment. Skills Gained Navigate a SharePoint 2016 Team Site. Create and edit web page content....
This course will introduce the audience to SharePoint Online Administration in Office 365 and explain and demonstrate the configuration options for SharePoint Online. The course is appropriate for...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Get certified training today and advance your career tomorrow.
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server- ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft was identified as a top cloud provider in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report
MICROSOFT AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
MICROSOFT MODERN WORKPLACE 365
MICROSOFT AZURE DATA AND AI
MICROSOFT DATA MANAGEMENT AND ANALYTICS
MICROSOFT APP BUILDER
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- MCSA Microsoft Dynamics 365
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- MCSE: Business Applications
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
Why Microsoft Certifications Matter
There are many reasons why you should get a Microsoft Certification, here are the top reasons why:
- Microsoft Certifications are globally recognized for excellence and they reflect today’s cloud-centric jobs.
- Certified individuals report a 20% salary increase.
- Microsoft Certification on a resume helps you stand out, and spend less time interviewing.
- Certification can help you demonstrate your proficiency when working through complex tasks.
- Microsoft certified developers are 90% more productive than their peers and 60% more efficient. Certification provides an immediate impact!
- You don’t have to accumulate 10 years of experience before you get a high paying job instead you can move ahead of the fold because MS certification is a validation of your Microsoft body of knowledge.
- In a cut-throat competitive IT world, the words “Microsoft Certification and Training” matter!
Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certification
Microsoft Azure role-based Certification gives professionals the opportunity to learn and build skills that are better aligned to their job roles and experience. The Azure certifications are a badge of honor, designed to recognize the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired to successfully work on an Azure platform.
The role-based certifications, include varying levels ( Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert). IT professionals and developers are using Microsoft Azure to build careers as a cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud specialist, cloud engineer, network system administrator, and as a computer network specialist. These are just a few of the career options.
What learning path you take will be dependent upon the role you have in your company and your depth of knowledge. If you have doubts on what area that you should be taking, it is worthwhile to check out the Azure learning path guide.
How do you get started with Microsoft Training?
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. You can start off with MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) or if you are a seasoned professional you can go straight to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert).
Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server-ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft On-Demand Training
Traditional classroom training has limitations for many of us. Adhering to a rigid training schedule, with courses offered in limited locations, can make it difficult and expensive, to get the training you need. Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand are an ideal solution for busy, time-constrained professionals to grow their IT skills—and their career.
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
Businesses now can take advantage of the software Assurance Training Vouchers, to get the most out of their IT training budget. By redeeming SATV vouchers you can help your employees enhance their skillset and as a result be better equipped to handle the latest Microsoft technologies. You can use SATV vouchers toward training at ExitCertified.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for Microsoft Certifications
- Our classes are taught by accredited Microsoft trainers who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated Microsoft team to guide and to help you choose the right path
- Extensive list of Guaranteed to Run Classes
- As a Microsoft Learning Partner, we only use official Microsoft training material
- We continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest Microsoft training courses and best practices
- Test and Practice your Microsoft learning through lab-run workshops
- We deliver a sophisticated learning environment with a fully equipped infrastructure that supports virtual and in-house training