This course teaches Network Engineers how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. This course covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. Learn how to design and implement a secure, reliable, network infrastructure in Azure and how to establish hybrid connectivity, routing, private access to Azure services, and monitoring in Azure.
This course is for Network Engineers looking to specialize in Azure networking solutions. An Azure Network engineer designs and implements core Azure networking infrastructure, hybrid networking connections, load balance traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network security and monitoring. The azure network engineer will manage networking solutions for optimal performance, resiliency, scale, and security.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design, implement and manage hybrid network connections
- Design and implement core Azure networking infrastructure
- Design and implement routing and load balancing in Azure
- Secure and monitor networks
- Design and implement private access to Azure Services
Successful Azure Network Engineers start this role with experience in enterprise networking, on-premises or cloud infrastructure and network security.
- Understanding ofon-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding ofnetwork configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of software defined networking.
- Understanding hybrid network connectivity methods, such as VPN.
- Understanding resilience and disaster recovery, including high availability and restore operations.
Prerequisite courses (or equivalent knowledge and hands-on experience):
This free online training will give you the experience you need to be successful in this course.
- Azure Fundamentals part 1: Describe core Azure concepts - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Azure Fundamentals part 2: Describe core Azure services - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Azure Fundamentals part 3: Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- Azure Fundamentals part 4: Describe general security and network security features - Learn | Microsoft Docs
- AZ-104: Configure and manage virtual networks for Azure administrators - Learn | Microsoft Docs