Azure, Microsoft's cloud computing platform, has gained immense popularity among organizations. With its broad range of services, professionals need to have the right skills and knowledge to work efficiently with the platform. That's where Azure training and certification paths come in. Azure training and certification help professionals build expertise and validate their skills, which is vital for career growth and professional development. With an Azure certification, professionals can demonstrate their competency in specific job roles and showcase their proficiency in working with Azure. This can lead to better job prospects, higher salaries, and increased credibility. Microsoft offers several learning paths for professionals who are preparing for Azure certification. A Microsoft Azure certification path provides a comprehensive and structured approach to learning Azure, covering various Azure services and job roles.
The Azure Fundamentals learning path is ideal for beginners and provides an overview of cloud computing and Azure services. It covers topics such as cloud concepts, Azure architecture, Azure pricing and support, and security, privacy, and compliance in Azure. This learning path includes free self-paced online courses, hands-on labs, and quizzes.
The Azure Learning Path for Developers is designed for professionals who want to build and deploy Azure applications. This learning path covers topics such as developing Azure compute solutions, developing Azure storage solutions, and implementing Azure security. It includes self-paced online courses, instructor-led courses, and hands-on labs.
The Azure Administrator Associate learning path is suitable for professionals who want to become Azure administrators. This learning path covers topics such as managing Azure subscriptions and resources, implementing and managing storage, and deploying and managing Azure compute resources. It includes self-paced online courses, instructor-led courses, and hands-on labs.
The Azure Developer Associate learning path is ideal for professionals who want to develop and deploy Azure solutions. This learning path covers topics such as developing Azure compute solutions, developing Azure storage solutions, and implementing Azure security. It includes self-paced online courses, instructor-led courses, and hands-on labs
.Apart from all the learning paths, Microsoft Learn offers a range of Azure certification courses and modules covering various Azure services and job roles. These Microsoft certification courses are self-paced and include hands-on labs and quizzes. They are free and accessible to anyone who wants to learn about Azure and prepare for Azure certification.
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-900T00
This course will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; and Azure management and governance features and tools. Audience Profile This course is suitable for IT...Popular
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-104T00
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites,...Popular
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-500T00
This course provides IT Security Professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain an organization's security posture, and identify and remediate security...Popular
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-140T00
This course teaches Azure administrators how to plan, deliver, and manage virtual desktop experiences and remote apps, for any device, on Azure. Lessons include implementing and managing networking...Popular
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-204T00
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web...
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-305T00
This course teaches Azure Solution Architects how to design infrastructure solutions. Course topics cover governance, compute, application architecture, storage, data integration, authentication,...
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-700T00
This course teaches Network Engineers how to design, implement, and maintain Azure networking solutions. This course covers the process of designing, implementing, and managing core Azure networking...
Azure Topic: CI-CD | Code: AZ-400T00
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices. Students will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise,...
Azure Topic: Docker | Code: AZ-1001
In this class, you practice deploying containers, container orchestration, and managing clusters on Azure Kubernetes Service. The skills validated include deploying, configuring, and scaling an Azure...
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-1005
This abbreviated one-day course teaches Azure administrators how to plan, deliver, and manage virtual desktop experiences and remote apps, for any device, on Azure. Summarized lessons include...
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-1002
Microsoft - Configure Secure Access to Workloads Using Networking with Azure Virtual Network (Course)
In this class, you practice configuring secure access to workloads using Azure networking. Course Details Course Outline Configure virtual networks Configure Azure Virtual Network peering Manage and...
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-120T00
This course teaches IT Professionals experienced in SAP solutions how to leverage Azure resources that include deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and...
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-1003
In this class, you practice storing business data securely by using Azure Blob Storage and Azure Files. The skills validated include creating storage accounts, storage containers, and file shares....
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-1004
In this class, you practice implementing Azure Monitor to collect, analyze and act on monitoring telemetry from Azure environments. You learn to configure and interpret monitoring for virtual...
Azure Topic: Public Cloud | Code: AZ-2001
This class helps you prepare for the Implement security through a pipeline assessment using Azure DevOps. Learn how to configure and secure Azure Pipelines. You'll also get opportunities to practice...
AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Networking Engineer Associate
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
AZURE DATA AND AI
- Azure AI Fundamentals
- Azure Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Data Scientist
- Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Azure Database Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Associate
- Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty
- Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions
- Azure Enterprise Data Analyst
- Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
Why Microsoft Certifications Matter
There are many reasons why you should get a Microsoft Certification, here are the top reasons why:
- Microsoft Certifications are globally recognized for excellence and they reflect today’s cloud-centric jobs.
- Certified individuals report a 20% salary increase.
- Microsoft Certification on a resume helps you stand out, and spend less time interviewing.
- Certification can help you demonstrate your proficiency when working through complex tasks.
- Microsoft certified developers are 90% more productive than their peers and 60% more efficient. Certification provides an immediate impact!
- You don’t have to accumulate 10 years of experience before you get a high paying job instead you can move ahead of the fold because MS certification is a validation of your Microsoft body of knowledge.
- In a cut-throat competitive IT world, the words “Microsoft Certification and Training” matter!
Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certification
Microsoft Azure role-based Certification gives professionals the opportunity to learn and build skills that are better aligned to their job roles and experience. The Azure certifications are a badge of honor, designed to recognize the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired to successfully work on an Azure platform.
The role-based certifications, include varying levels ( Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert). IT professionals and developers are using Microsoft Azure to build careers as a cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud specialist, cloud engineer, network system administrator, and as a computer network specialist. These are just a few of the career options.
What learning path you take will be dependent upon the role you have in your company and your depth of knowledge. If you have doubts on what area that you should be taking, it is worthwhile to check out the Azure learning path guide.
How do you get started with Microsoft Training?
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. You can start off with MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) or if you are a seasoned professional you can go straight to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert).
Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server-ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for Microsoft Certifications
- Our classes are taught by accredited Microsoft trainers who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated Microsoft team to guide and to help you choose the right path
- Extensive list of Guaranteed to Run Classes
- As a Microsoft Learning Partner, we only use official Microsoft training material
- We continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest Microsoft training courses and best practices
- Test and Practice your Microsoft learning through lab-run workshops
- We deliver a sophisticated learning environment with a fully equipped infrastructure that supports virtual and in-house training
Popular Microsoft Resources