41 course(s) found
Excel Topic: Database | Code: 6931
Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View, 3D maps are free add-ins that expand and combine the features and capabilities of Excel. It includes the ability to import, manipulate and work with large amounts...
Project Topic: First | Code: 6682
You will create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft Project 2013. Skills Gained This course offers an in-depth look at the features of Microsofts Project 2013. It will help you get a grasp...
Project Topic: First | Code: 6683
You will create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft Project 2013. Skills Gained Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Identify the basic features and...
Excel Topic: First | Code: 7119
This course is intended to help users get up to speed with Excel quickly. We will cover different features of the interface, the basics of formatting and editing, the basics of building formulas and...
Excel Topic: First | Code: 7125
This course will teach you how to use formulas and advanced functions, create and format tables, sort and filter, add and format graphics, and protect and finalize a workbook. Instruction will be...
Word Topic: First | Code: 7154
After taking this course, you will be able to create, format and edit basic documents, and do basic functions like printing and spell checking. Instruction will be personalized by version. Students...
Word Topic: First | Code: 7167
Students will learn how to use advanced formatting tools, research tools, use graphics, create tables, charts, headers and footers, use the research tools and do a mail merge. Instruction will be...
Word Topic: First | Code: 7175
Student will learn how to create interactive forms, web pages, and macros, use reviewing tools, and create document references like Table of Contents, Indices and Footnotes. Instruction will be...
Project Topic: First | Code: 55205
This three-day, instructor-led course is intended for individuals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Microsoft Project. The course begins with the basic...
Project Topic: First | Code: 55189
Tame Microsoft Project! is not your typical one-day Microsoft Project course. It contains all the features you need to develop and manage a schedule but only those features. This course makes Project...
Project Topic: First | Code: 55181
This Intermediate Microsoft Project 2016: Digging Deeper class takes an in-depth approach to key features of Project 2016 including task entry and linking, resource and resource management, and...
Project Topic: First | Code: 55180
In this Introduction to Microsoft Project 2016: Getting Started class, students will spend time getting comfortable with the Project 2016 user interface, including project views and the ribbon. They...
Outlook Topic: First | Code: 55179
This Microsoft Outlook training class builds on basic skills in Outlook and teaches students to work with some of the more advanced features of Outlook. Skills Gained Work with tasks and notes. Work...
Outlook Topic: First | Code: 55178
This Microsoft Outlook training class introduces the 2016 interface and gets students up and running quickly working with messages, calendars, and contacts. Skills Gained Work with new features in...
PowerPoint Topic: First | Code: 55177
This Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training class is for PowerPoint 2016 users who want to build upon their basic skills. Students will use advanced techniques such as working with Masters and...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Whether you’re preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification or considering training for new cloud-based products like Azure or Windows Server, ExitCertified provides Microsoft-approved training to help you get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft certifications help you advance in your career and demonstrate to colleagues, employers, business partners and customers that you have the skills needed to implement, administer and manage Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Azure was recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report.
Read about why cloud certifications are important.
AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Networking Engineer Associate
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
AZURE DATA AND AI
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist