33 course(s) found
Project Topic: First | Code: 55205
This three-day, instructor-led course is intended for individuals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Microsoft Project. The course begins with the basic...
Project Topic: First | Code: 55189
Tame Microsoft Project! is not your typical one-day Microsoft Project course. It contains all the features you need to develop and manage a schedule but only those features. This course makes Project...
Project Topic: First | Code: 55181
This Intermediate Microsoft Project 2016: Digging Deeper class takes an in-depth approach to key features of Project 2016 including task entry and linking, resource and resource management, and...
Project Topic: First | Code: 55180
In this Introduction to Microsoft Project 2016: Getting Started class, students will spend time getting comfortable with the Project 2016 user interface, including project views and the ribbon. They...
Outlook Topic: First | Code: 55179
This Microsoft Outlook training class builds on basic skills in Outlook and teaches students to work with some of the more advanced features of Outlook. Skills Gained Work with tasks and notes. Work...
Outlook Topic: First | Code: 55178
This Microsoft Outlook training class introduces the 2016 interface and gets students up and running quickly working with messages, calendars, and contacts. Skills Gained Work with new features in...
PowerPoint Topic: First | Code: 55177
This Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 training class is for PowerPoint 2016 users who want to build upon their basic skills. Students will use advanced techniques such as working with Masters and...
PowerPoint Topic: First | Code: 55176
This Introduction to PowerPoint 2016 training class is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft Office...
Word Topic: First | Code: 55175
In this Microsoft Word 2016 training class, students learn advanced techniques, such as working with tables of contents, footnotes, and endnotes, adding comments, tracking changes, comparing and...
Word Topic: First | Code: 55174
Students in this Intermediate Word 2016 training class should already be able to create, edit, and print Word 2016 documents on Windows. In this Word 2016 class, students will learn advanced...
Word Topic: First | Code: 55173
This Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016 training class is designed for students new to working with Microsoft Word in Windows. Students will learn to create, edit, format, and print Microsoft Word...
Excel Topic: First | Code: 55167
This Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 training class is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyze worksheet data, utilize data tools, collaborate with...
Excel Topic: First | Code: 55166
This Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2016 training class is meant for students who want to advance their skill set by learning to work with advanced formulas, lists, and illustrations. Students will also...
Excel Topic: First | Code: 55165
In this Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2016 training class, students will create and edit basic worksheets and workbooks. This course is designed for students who want to gain the necessary skills to...
Excel Topic: First | Code: 55142
PowerPivot is a powerful data exploration tool based on in-memory computing technologies that provides unmatched analytical performance to process billions of rows almost instantaneously. In this...
AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Networking Engineer Associate
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
AZURE DATA AND AI
- Azure AI Fundamentals
- Azure Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Data Scientist
- Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Azure Database Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Associate
- Azure Cosmos DB Developer Specialty
- Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions
- Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Power BI
- Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist